Tuesday, March 31, 2020

MARCH - EPISODE III: SPRING 2020


WISDOM OF THE SAGES
EPISODE III: SPRING 2020
Hello People of the World;

I have no idea what the weather is like. I’ve been indoors for a couple of weeks.

Please that items #1 – 4 were writ before the recent shelter-in-residence order put up by the City of Chicago.

Stay safe. Stay home.

 All right, let’s get going:

1:[ I recently saw a new article about a man who trained his dog to pick up plastic bottles. Translation: I trained my animal slave to pick up garbage to receive a treat. Just doesn’t have the same ring does it?


2:[ We get it song! How many times can the lightning “striking” again?! Sheesh. Give it a break already….


3:[ “Too complicated to make” should never be in the barista’s vocabulary….


4:[ I do not know why we gave McDonald’s workers so much shit. They bust ass as much as any one. Is this a class thing? If you are unsatisfied with the way they are conducting getting your fucking egg sandwich to you, fill out an application; I am sure you could do much better…. Or is it a class thing?


5:[ Again, in light of the recent pandemic, for those of you who really think that Thanos had the right idea – I am happy that you are making the sacrifice to be snapped out of existence for the rest of us….


6:[ I despise the fact that “Tiger King” has become popular. Why do we continually elevate such folk? To make ourselves feel better? To look down on them? I don’t get it….


That is it for this month.

I hope all is well with everyone and that you are staying in as best you can and staying safe.


As always, I invite you to comment, correct, or contradict anything I write here. I am open to a critical debate. Thanks for taking the time to check out what I write here and I will see you in a month.

Until next time, remember “I try to show the schemers how pathetic their attempts to control everything really are.”


2020 Ernest M Whiteman III

No comments: